Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO’s) act as a company’s internal recruitment function for a portion, or all of the requirement. Our company manage the entire recruiting/hiring process from job profiling through the on-boarding of new employees. A properly managed RPO will improve a company’s route to market (contingency, high volume & search) company’s time to hire, increase the quality of the candidate pool, provide verifiable metrics, reduce cost and improve compliance.
This solution is a good choice for organisations with significant and consistent hiring needs. Our team acts like a parachute in an individual (or team) onsite. With experience gained, they have the ability and experience to completely integrate into your organisation, understand your company culture, and develop lasting relationships with both hiring managers and candidates, in line with the agreed project plan and time lines. RPO is most appropriate for a start-up, relocation or period of expansion.
Employees are a fundamental component of your businesses success. Unfortunately, too many businesses get caught up in the processes. Searching for suitable talent, sifting through CVs, responding to candidates, arranging interviews and checking references are all very necessary but time-consuming and costly exercises. Our solutions reduce employers’ recruitment costs with a flexible ―pay-for-performance model that deploys recruitment more efficiently when undertaking volume recruitment projects. RPO service provides customers with a dedicated on-site or off-site professional.
This approach allows customers
- Create a centralised and dedicated recruitment process for the business customised on your own needs, without extras approval;
- Define a leading sourcing strategy including Marketing and networking;
- Flexibility when embarking on hiring projects;
- Reduce risk when managing volume and executive staffing initiatives, by keeping confidentiality in case of replacement or reduction;
- Remove administrative duties, including negotiation and contract formulation;
- Focus on business issues and strategic activities.
Benefits to customers
- Reduced cost-per-hire and time-to-hire;
- Enhance direct recruitment marketing; particular emphasis on web initiatives;
- Increased quality-of-hire;
- Acquire the best talent in competitive marketplace;
- Reduced attrition and improved retention rates;
- Flexible recruitment costs allow you to manage budget effectively.
A Strategic Approach for RPO Effectiveness and Business Impact
Whether you are addressing select recruitment needs or require a complete enterprise RPO solution, a strategic recruitment capability is essential in an RPO partner. RecruitmentPoint provides the strategic approach you need to achieve business impact, applying a best-practice engagement methodology that spans key areas of activity, including:
- Determine Workforce Planning Strategy;
- Assess Employment Brand;
- Identify Gaps and Inefficiencies .
- Develop Recruitment Programs;
- Set Project Timelines and Objectives;
- Establish Project Team;
- Establish Service Level Agreement and Key Performance Indicators.
- Initiate Change Management and Communication;
- Project Launch.
- Manage Full-Lifecycle Recruitment;
- Manage Sourcing and Recruitment Programs;
- Conduct Program Reviews.
- Identify Optimization Opportunities;
- Conduct Surveys and Communicate Results.
We Provide complete RPO Expertise and Resources
Under the backlog of administration, businesses often miss their best hiring opportunities – too occupied to see the employees from the endless applicants.
Strategy & Planning
- Workforce Planning;
- Employment Brand Development;
- Reporting Strategy, Planning and Execution;
- Process Assessment and Optimisation.
Competency-Based Tools & Resources
- Job Profiling;
- Competency Modeling;
- Interview Tools;
- Candidate Assessment.
- Employment Background Screening;
- E-Reference Checking;
- Best-In-Class Applicant Tracking;
- Applicant Tracking System Administration, Training and Reporting; Compliance.
Service and Delivery
- Recruiting Program Design/Management; Full-Lifecycle recruitment/Management;
- Project Management With Continuous Improvement.